Think of us as an extension of your in-house production team. With hundreds of projects under our belt, we anticipate problems and head them off before they manifest. We can take care of as much or as little of the project as you’d like. (Want to meet our team? Get to know them.)
- We work hard to make your webcast a huge success. You can rely on us every step of the process, from start to finish.
- We’re not just a voice on the other end of the phone during events or a shadowy persona messaging via online chats: In addition to going on-site for webcast events, we personally answer phones for pre-event questions and post-event support issues.
- Our staff experts are fluent in both “techie” and “layman,” ensuring smooth communication no matter how webcast-savvy you are.
- We run through rigorous site inspections and advanced testing so you can rest assured that everything goes smoothly on the big day.
- We’ve built a reputation for being dependable, prepared, prompt, committed to client satisfaction, and professional at all times.
Flexibility is one of our strengths: Our award-winning team has produced videos ranging from high-end real estate property tours to charity hockey matches to publishing industry conferences to teen health public service announcements to marketing promos for private schools and just about everything in between.
We also work well in collaboration with other teams and production companies. Our team can jump in at any stage of a production to supply a critical missing element. We provide a local crew for New York City-based events (in most cases, a cameraperson can be at your venue in an hour’s notice) or travel to locations across the country.
When you need additional technical support for your webcasts, we’re also here to help. We can provide complete end-user email and telephone support for your webcast viewers both before and during the live stream. For more information on pricing, please contact Sales Manager at [email protected] or 212.989.4800.